1) The Teller County Board of County Commissioners shall meet as the Board of Social Services on the following dates during 2019 and the first meeting in 2020:
February 26, 2019
April 23, 2019
June 25, 2019
August 27, 2019
October 22, 2019
December 17, 2019
February 25, 2020
2) All meetings shall convene at 8:30 AM, unless otherwise stated or announced.
3) All meetings shall be held in suite 230 conference room located at 800 Research Dr., Suite 230 Woodland Park, CO (map), unless otherwise stated or announced.
4) Provisions 1, 2 and 3 notwithstanding, the Board may hold one or more additional meetings per month at a time and/or location other than those prescribed in Provisions 1, 2 and 3. Further, the Board may change the location and/or time of the meetings prescribed in Provisions 1, 2 and 3. Such additional meetings and/or such change in meeting time and/or place shall, if possible, be announced at a regular meeting preceding such meeting.
5) Notice of all meetings of the Teller County Board of Social Services will be posted in the following locations:
a) Outside the door of the Commissioners’ hearing room, and next to the upper level elevator in the Centennial Building in Cripple Creek;
b) Inside the lobby at the Teller County Human Services Department (Tamarac Bldg) at 800 Research Drive, Woodland Park.
c) On the Teller County Website www.co.teller.co.us.
6) Pursuant to CRS 30-10-303 (2), Special or Emergency meetings of the Teller County Board of County Commissioners acting as the Board of Social Services may be called by the Chairman, the Vice Chairman, the County Administrator or the County Attorney and announced by posting a notice of such Special or Emergency Meetings, which notice shall be posted not less than 24 hours prior to the meeting. In the event of an emergency requiring a Special or Emergency Meeting to be held within 24 hours, the posting requirement will be waived (but if possible notice of the meeting will be posted as soon as possible in the manner provided in section 5 a) and 5 c) above); however it shall be the obligation of the Chairman to notify the other Commissioners of that meeting, and the matter will be included on the posted Agenda (or Amended Agenda) of the next regular meeting of the Board for ratification and if not so ratified it shall be deemed rescinded.
ADOPTED AT THE ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING OF THE TELLER COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS THIS 8TH DAY OF JANUARY 2019, AT THE CENTENNIAL BUILDING IN CRIPPLE CREEK, COLORADO.