The office of the Clerk & Recorder is established under Section 8
Article XIV of the Colorado Constitution.
Duties of the Clerk and
• Chief Election Official in Teller County
• Agent of the State of Colorado for Motor Vehicle titling and
• Official recorder of property and other legal documents for
• Agent of the the State of Colorado for issuing marriage licenses
• Clerk to the Board of County Commissioners for Teller County
Krystal Brown - Clerk & Recorder
Motor Vehicle Department
Online Vehicle Registration Renewal
Change of Address Form for
License Plate Types
Motor Vehicle Department provides services for titling,
licensing and registration renewal
of all types of motor vehicles and trailers within Teller
The department also verifies that vehicles are in compliance
with mandatory insurance coverage.
Recording Department records documents for public record.
Documents to be
recorded should be submitted to the
Office of the Clerk and Recorder at the
County Courthouse at
101 W. Bennett Ave. or mailed to P.O. Box 1010, Cripple
Creek, CO 80813.
The Recording Department also provides the following services:
Civil Union Licenses
County Commissioner Meeting Minutes