800 Research Dr., Suite 100, Woodland Park, CO
PO Box 7245 Woodland Park, CO 80863-7245
8AM to 4:30PM* Monday - Friday (Except
Fax: 719-686-5544 and 719-686-5545
DSS General Email
Mauthe - Director
Child Abuse & Neglect + Adult
Protection HOTLINE - 719-686-5550
Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-844-CO-4-KIDS
* Everyone in the community plays a role in the prevention of child abuse and neglect.
Colorado has one toll-free phone number to report child abuse and neglect 24/7, 365 days a year.
Please call the Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-844-CO-4-KIDS (1-844-264-5437) to report concerns
about a child’s safety and well-being.
All calls are confidential and will be routed to the county where a child resides.
If it is an emergency or you are witnessing a child in a life-threatening situation, call 911 immediately.
Services Provided Include:
• Board of Social Services Meeting Schedule
• CASA of the Pikes Peak Region
Child Support Services
Foster Care Program
• Public Assistance Programs
CBMS PEAK Web Portal
Colorado Department of Human Services
Child Support Services of Colorado
• Aspen Pointe (formerly Pikes Peak Mental Health)
• Teller / Park Early Childhood Council
• TESSA (Offering help to Women and Children)
• Community Partnership Family Resource Center
• 2-1-1 (The United Way Help Lines)
VISION, MISSION and GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Engage with families and individuals in our communities so they are safe,
stable and self-empowered.
Collaborate with families, individuals and community partners to assist with
basic needs, ensure safety, and promote quality of life.
• Understand their rights
• Engage and participate in their service plans
• Are treated with empathy and professionalism
• Are provided assistance and guidance in the least intrusive manner
• Focus on safety, well being and permanency
• Respect the rights of families/individuals
• Engage families and individuals while utilizing their strengths
• Are dynamic and responsive to changing needs in our community
• Are Professional
• Are Accountable
• Are Respectful
• Engage with families and individuals