Employment Application Guidelines
Applicants Must Follow These
Teller County applications are available at the Teller County Human Resource
Office, 112 North A Street, P.O. Box 959, Cripple Creek, 80813, or by
clicking on the above link “Job Application Form”. This form can be printed and submitted using the instructions below.
• Applications that are not completed clearly and/or are not signed and dated may not receive consideration.
• Applications will be kept for a period of one (1) year from the date application is received.
• During that one year period an applicant can call Human Resources at (719) 689-2988, or email
Human Resources and ask that
their application be included for consideration for the desired
• The County will not be responsible for applications left in other County offices with the understanding that they will be forwarded
to the HR office.
Applications completed for the open positions must be submitted by
Fax: (719) 686-7900
Mail or in person: 112 North "A" Street, Cripple Creek, CO 80813
• Teller County
Job Application Form
Applicants for Sheriff's Office positions (Deputy, Detention Officer/Deputy, Dispatcher) must use the Sheriff's Office Employment Application form. Please click
on the link below. Applicant applying for Sheriff's Office positions that do not use the Sheriff's Office application will not be considered for these positions.
• Sheriff's Office Employment Application Form
Teller County is an Equal Opportunity Employer