Teller County Department
Weaverville Rd. Bldg A, Divide, CO
Mailing Address: PO Box 805, Divide, CO
Office Hours: Monday-Friday
7:30AM to 4:00PM Except
Brad Shaw - Operations Supervisor
Bryan Kincaid - Right of Way (ROW) Manager
The mission of the Department of Transportation is to plan and use our resources wisely to provide safe and reliable transportation systems through maintenance and improvement. We will strive to accomplish this mission with a spirit of teamwork, by allowing open communications, and with a true sense of dedication and responsibility to our community.
• Provide a safe and reliable Transportation System - one that is the most efficient with the available funding.
• Provide quality Customer Service by striving to provide maintenance levels necessary to achieve public satisfaction.
• Ensure that projects provide the most functional and economic benefit through responsible expenditure of funds and quality
Road Maintenance and Improvement Plan
Current Year Road Maintenance and Improvement Plan
Roadway Design and Construction Standards
• Teller County Transportation Study
• Dept. of Transportation FAQ
• Road Classification Explanations
• Parking on County Maintained Roads
• Driveways and Driveway Access Requirements
Special Transport Permit and Invoice Form
• Animal Carcass Removal Policy
Snow Removal Information
Snow and Ice Control Policy
• Mailboxes - Teller County does not provide snow removal in front of mailboxes or mail box units.
Homeowners are responsible for cleaning out in front of mailboxes to ensure mail delivery.
• County Right-of-Way
• Federal Rights-of-Way (RS 2477) - Allows local governments to claim Rights-of-Way across Public Lands
• What is RS 2477?
• RS 2477 Classifications
• Property Tax Distribution
Highway Users Tax Fund (HUTF) Financial Report
• HUTF Main Page
• HUTF Detail Page