Teller County Public Trustee
Notice of Intent To Cure --
• The borrower must file a written Notice of Intent to Cure in the Teller County Public Trustee office no less than 15 days prior to the sale date.
• If the Intent to Cure is filed in a timely manner, the borrower has until NOON the day before the sale to bring the cure funds into the
Public Trustee Office.
• The funds must be in guaranteed form, i.e.…cash, cashier’s check, money order. The check must be made payable to the Teller County
• The Intent to Cure may be emailed: (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed: 719-689-0157, mailed to the office
(P.O. Box 367, Cripple Creek CO 80813) or brought into the office personally.
• If there is a dispute to the amount of the cure/reinstatement – the borrower must contact the lender.
• Each time cure figures are requested, a request to “update” the cure figures must be provided to the Teller County Public Trustee in writing.
• The forms are available here:
Intent To Cure Form
Deed of Trust with Evidence of Debt Form
of Deed of Trust without Evidence of Debt Form