• The borrower must file a written Notice of Intent to Cure in the Teller County Public Trustee office no less than 15 days prior to the sale date.
• If the Intent to Cure is filed in a timely manner, the borrower has until NOON the day before the sale to bring the cure funds into the Public Trustee Office.
• The funds must be in guaranteed form, i.e.…cash, cashier’s check, money order. The check must be made payable to the Teller County Public Trustee.
• The Intent to Cure form may be
• emailed: (email@example.com)
• faxed: 719-689-0157
• mailed to the office (P.O. Box 367, Cripple Creek CO 80813) or
• brought into the office personally. (101 W. Bennett Ave. Cripple Creek, CO 80813)
• If there is a dispute to the amount of the cure/reinstatement – the borrower must contact the lender.
• Each time cure figures are requested, a request to “update” the cure figures must be provided to the Teller County Public Trustee in writing.
• The forms are available here:
Intent To Cure Form
Release of Deed of Trust with Evidence of Debt Form
Release of Deed of Trust without Evidence of Debt Form