Office of the Teller County Assessor
The office of the Assessor is established under Section 8 Article XIV of the Colorado Constitution. According to Title 30 of the Colorado Revised Statutes, the duties of the Assessor are to:
• Certify total valuation for assessment of all taxable property in Teller County
• Certify a list of owners of record for taxable real & personal property, when required
• Discover omitted assessable property
• Designate property in any municipality
• Receive appropriate documents and maintain accurate records
The Assessor’s office is comprised of
land administration professionals,
appraisers, and data analysts who are
dedicated to serving the public and
achieving the proper determination of
property values to ensure fair and
equitable property taxation.
Vision for Teller County Assessor's Office
Protect property rights by ensuring fair and equitable taxation through fair and equitable property valuations
Mission for Teller County
Serve the citizens and property owners of Teller County by:
The Assessor’s office is a fine team of Appraisers, Data Analysts, Title Administrators and a Cartographer that
is responsible for the administration and valuation of close to 26,000 parcels of land.
This webpage conforms with accessibility standards to ensure the content can be accessed by everyone.
For more information about