Teller County Public Health & Environment


VFC  Travel Imms

Divide Clinic Immunizations are on Mondays by appointment.
Cripple Creek Clinic Immunizations are on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month.
Call (719) 687-6416 to make an appointment.

Please bring your immunization record with you to every visit!
To help facilitate your visit, you can download our registration and billing forms ahead of time.

Immunizations for Children
Children usually get immunizations at 2, 4, 6, and 12-18 months of age and again at 4-6 years, 11-12 years, and 16-18 years.

Immunization Schedule for birth through 6 years:

Immunization Schedule for children and adolescents 7-18 years:

Do you have questions about immunizations?
Bring in your child’s shot record and ask our nursing staff or see this article answering common questions about immunizations.

Clear Answers and Smart Advice about Your Baby’s Shots by Ari Brown, MD:

Are you behind in your child’s immunizations?
Bring in your child’s shot records and our nursing staff will create a catch-up schedule to ensure that your child is protected.


Low cost to no cost immunizations available for uninsured or underinsured children birth through 18 years of age through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program.
This program provides vaccines to children whose parents or guardians may not be able to afford them.  More Info 

Vaccines for Kids

Immunizations for Adults

Adults also need immunizations. The type of immunizations recommended depends on geographic location, age, lifestyle, and conditions that may place you at higher risk for contracting certain diseases. For recommendations see:
Do you need travel immunizations?
Teller County Public Health and Environment has limited travel immunizations like Hep A, Hep B, polio, tetanus and measles/mumps/rubella.
We do not offer malaria or yellow fever immunizations.

Most Health Insurance providers do not usually cover travel immunizations. Please call Public Health for a price quote and appointment at (719)687-6416.

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has lots of information on travel and suggested immunizations at

Survival Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel
Take a moment to check out the CDC site for up to date travel alerts and practical recommendations for travelers.
You might also check out their Survival Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel.

Other Places to Get Immunizations
Walgreens, 19th and Uintah (west side of Co. Springs) – 719-473-8834
El Paso County Health Travel Clinic (west side of Co. Springs) – 719-578-3199
Passport Health in Colorado Springs – 719-387-5528

Vaccine Information Statements
You can also read Vaccine Information Statements at


Teller County Public Health and Environment accepts Medicaid and most forms of third party insurance.