County Seal
Office of Teller County Assessor

Property Transfers

A transfer is a conveyance of any kind between owners in whole or in part to another party, i.e. Quit Claim Deed, Warranty Deed, Beneficiary Deed, Special Warranty Deed, Personal Representative's Deed, etc., or any deed or assignment of interest.

Documents required include a Real Property Transfer Declaration (RPTD), or a Manufactured Home Transfer Declaration (MHTD), when the deed or title is recorded with the Teller County Clerk and Recorder.

This document is confidential by law, and will not be recorded. If you do not complete this form by December 1st, a penalty will be assessed, C.R.S. 39-14-102.

Please click here for the RPTD and click here for the RPTD Instructions
Please click here for the MHTD

 This webpage conforms with accessibility standards to ensure the content can be accessed by everyone. 
For more information about Website Accessibility, click here