Location: 800 Research Dr., Suite 100, Woodland Park, CO
Mailing Address: PO Box 7245 Woodland Park, CO 80863-7245
Office Hours: 8AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday (except
719.686.5544 and 686.5545
DHS General Email
Child Welfare Records Request Form
Apply For Benefits via Colorado PEAK
Child Abuse and Neglect + Adult Protection HOTLINE - 719-686-5550
Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-844-CO-4-KIDS (1-844-264-5437)*
* Everyone in the community plays a role in the prevention of child abuse and neglect.
Colorado has one toll-free phone number to report child abuse and neglect 24/7, 365 days a year.
Please call the Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-844-CO-4-KIDS (1-844-264-5437) to report concerns
about a child’s safety and well-being.
All calls are confidential and will be routed to the county where a child resides.
If it is an emergency or you are witnessing a child in a life-threatening situation, call 911 immediately.
Vision, Mission and Guiding Principles
Engage with families and individuals in our communities so they are safe, stable and self-empowered.
Collaborate with families, individuals and community partners to assist with basic needs, ensure safety, and promote quality of life.
• Understand their rights
• Engage and participate in their service plans
• Are treated with empathy and professionalism
• Are provided assistance and guidance in the least intrusive manner
• Focus on safety, well being and permanency
• Respect the rights of families/individuals
• Engage families and individuals while utilizing their strengths
• Are dynamic and responsive to changing needs in our community
• Professional • Accountable • Respectful
• Engages with families and individuals